Wednesday 8 July 2015

Youth dynamics and the nation

“When you wish upon a star, Makes no difference who you are Anything your heart desires Will come to you” I am delighted to addre ss and interact with the students of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya here at Indore. My greetings to all of you. Friends, today, before coming to here , in the morning, I have inaugurated a Planetarium at Ujjain. Govt of Madhya Pradesh has established this uniq ue dynamic facility for astronomical observation and research. T his planetarium is being created to provide hands - on training to students in astronomy and space - science and also kindle the urge for research in young minds. I am sure, all youth of this Uni versity will visit Ujjain observatory and see the marvels of our Galaxy Milky Way. Dear young friends, today when I am with you, I would like to share some views and thoughts on the topic “ Youth dynamics and the nation ”. Dear friends, when I am in front of over thousands of youth, I am thinking what thoughts I can share with you. I hope will provide a bridge for the innovative ideas of the youth with the mature experience of the experienced for the nation.............

ABDUL KALAM


No comments:

Post a Comment